Our aim at Little Paws Orphan Rescue is to successfully rescue, rehabilitate and ethically find loving, secure and well matched homes for our rescued felines. We also aim to inform new owners about responsible pet ownership and preventative healthcare.
Little Paws Orphan Rescue is a husband and wife team with a home in Sydney. For 13 years I have used my knowledge and skills learnt from working as a vet nurse in some of Sydney’s largest 24hour referral hospitals to help kittens that fall through the cracks of other animal welfare organisations. This includes:
1. Orphaned newborns requiring 24hour care
2. Kittens who just need time to grow before they are ready for adoption
3. Kittens that have an injury, disease or illness that requires veterinary treatment
4. Special needs kittens (vision impaired, congenital heart defect etc.)
5. Timid kittens who need time and TLC
Each kitten is kept in a loving home environment and treated as one of our own. We provide love, stability, socialisation and veterinary care. Once ready for adoption, we are able to give you a good description of their personality, likes, dislikes and what sort of family they would best suit.
Contact: 0419 260 380
Latest posts by Liz Walden (see all)
- An alternative way to work out the (real) cost of Dog Ownership - June 13, 2019
- How do you name your dog? - June 6, 2019
- Selling or giving away a pet? Know the rules - May 29, 2019